Disposable minimally invasive dilation and drainage set (also known as: percutaneous renal puncture set, disposable percutaneous renal puncture set, percutaneous renal dilation set)
Scope of application: It is used for clinical dilation and channel establishment in patients with kidney stones or hydronephrosis when performing percutaneous nephropuncture dilation drainage and endoscopic surgical instrument placement.
1. The expansion tube has good flexibility, and is resistant to bending and compression, making the operation safer. The tapered tip is designed to be blunt, round and smooth, reducing damage to surrounding tissues. It can be clearly developed under X-ray and positioned accurately;
2. The casing is made of imported PTFE material, the inner and outer surfaces are smooth, the friction coefficient is small, the pipe body has excellent toughness, the tearing is smooth, and the section is neat;
3. The guide needle has a sharp puncture, and the needle tip is equipped with two types of rhomboid and oblique, which are practical;
4. The surface of the ultra-hard guide wire for renal puncture is PTFE-coated, with a low coefficient of friction. The rear end of the guide wire is relatively hard and has strong support, which is easy to manipulate and push. The tip of the elbow is not easy to fall off in the renal pelvis and will not damage the tissue;
5. The nephrostomy drainage tube is made of silica gel, with good biocompatibility, smooth appearance and easy insertion and removal. The flat-integrated balloon makes the tube body difficult to fall off after insertion.
Single pack specifications
Combination suit specification model